Musings from a dreamer, who fell in love with the Pacific Northwest 18 years ago and in 2011 made it her home. I'm raising a Pinkalicious 7-year-old and a 11-year-old with a big heart - and epilepsy. Ditching perfection, celebrating life, finding joy in the journey and reminding myself daily to Let.It.Be.



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Neglect!

Oh, my. How I've neglected my poor blog, which I started nearly a year ago. Since then, we've bought another house (which of course means we'll move to another town soon), and life continues its flow of school, work and when we can, play.

I suppose it's the fact I work in communications that I'm having a hard time with this blog ... What's my strategy? What's the purpose? Who is my audience? What do they want to hear? What can I provide that no one else can?

I know. I'm overthinking it. My goal this year, however, is to answer some of those questions and figure out my purpose, if not in life then at least in the blogosphere!

Til then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment